Standard equipment and key features:
Professional, HEAVY flail mulcher at LOW construction-height and elevated front part for material entrance – WITHOUT front rollers.
- Heavy machine made with DOUBLE sheet metal casing of the highest quality, reinforced at critical points
- Extended casing in front to prevent stones and cut material from falling out, with strong stone guard curtain
- Casing with elevated front part for optimal absorption of the mulching material (even by heavy accumulation)
- Cover protection V-belts and gearbox LOW to facilitate the passage under low hanging branches
- Gearbox with integrated free wheel – adjustment 540 RPM
- WITHOUT front rollers
- Broad rear roller (Ø 200 mm) ver y thick, with reinforced bearings
- Frame of three-point linkage CENTRAL category 1 and 2 hydraulically adjustable sideways, with sliding blocks front side and small sliding wheels’ rear side
- Hydraulic Linear side shift
- Cutting rotor with forged universal hammer made of special steel to ensure maximum resistance and reliability even with heavy work, perfect for shredding grass, wood (max. Ø 100 mm), corn stalks, straw etc.
- Internal counter blades for optimal crushing of the mulch good
- Machine attached behind the tractor and used in trail
- Cardan shaft
- Safety-protections and “CE” certification
For the operation of this machine, the tractor needs
- ONE double acting hydraulic valve
Technical descriptionSelect the product to include in your quote.
|SHD.001500||SHD 1500||1.500 mm||1.650 mm||400 mm||9||51/70||790 kg|
|SHD.001750||SHD 1750||1.750 mm||1.900 mm||600 mm||12||59/80||850 kg|
|SHD.002000||SHD 2000||2.000 mm||2.150 mm||600 mm||15||66/90||900 kg|
|SHD.002250||SHD 2250||2.250 mm||2.300 mm||600 mm||15||74/100||950 kg|