Standard equipment and key features:
Professional, HEAVY flail mulcher at LOW construction-height and elevated front part for material entrance – WITHOUT front rollers.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT AND ADVANTAGES
• Heavy machine made with DOUBLE sheet metal casing of the highest quality, reinforced at critical points
• Extended casing in front to prevent stones and cut material from falling out, with strong stone guard curtain
• Casing with elevated front part for optimal absorption of the mulching material (even by heavy accumulation)
• Cover protection V-belts and gearbox LOW to facilitate the passage under low hanging branches
• Gearbox with integrated free wheel - adjustment 540 RPM (750/1000 RPM on request)
• WITHOUT front rollers
• Broad rear roller (Ø 170 mm) adjustable in height
• Frame of three-point linkage CENTRAL category 1 and 2 hydraulically adjustable sideways, with sliding blocks front side and small sliding wheels’ rear side
• Hydraulic Linear side shift
• Large diameter swivel bearings and supports, cutting rotor with forged universal hammer made of special steel to ensure maximum resistance and reliability even with heavy work, perfect for shredding grass, wood (max. Ø 100 mm), corn stalks, straw etc.
• Internal counter blades for optimal crushing of the mulch good
• Machine attached behind the tractor and used in trail
• Safety-protections and “CE” certification
Technical descriptionSelect the product to include in your quote.
|SHD.001500||SHD 1500||1.500 mm||1.650 mm||400 mm||9||51/70||790 kg|
|SHD.001750||SHD 1750||1.750 mm||1.900 mm||600 mm||12||59/80||850 kg|
|SHD.002000||SHD 2000||2.000 mm||2.150 mm||600 mm||15||66/90||900 kg|